AppleCare Protection Plan for MacBook Pro 16 M1 / M2
Digital Delivery – No Physical Box – Fast Delivery
Please read carefully before buying, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- AppleCare Protection Plan for MacBook Pro 16 extends your coverage to 3 years from the original purchase date of your MacBook Pro 16.
- You can still buy AppleCare Protection Plan when your Mac is over 60 days old before the system’s 1-year factory warranty expire.
- Works for all MacBook Pro 16-inch M1 & M2 models.
- This is a genuine Apple product. You can verify your coverage anytime online at the Apple system: checkcoverage.apple.com
- This is a digital product, digital Delivery. So no box or package will be shipped. Details will be sent via email.
II. Delivery times:
- Digital delivery within 2-4 business days.
- You can verify your coverage anytime online at checkcoverage.apple.com
- All AppleCare Shop Payments orders are screened to ensure that the orders are legitimate and to protect them from possible fraud. We proceed with AppleCare registration after payment is available. (After we’ve received your cleared payment)
III. Refunds and Returns Policy
- This item is final sale and cannot be returned.
- For more: https://www.applecareshop.com/return-refund-policy
V. AppleCare Protection Plan Product Highlights
Two-Year Warranty Extension (3 years from original purchase date)
Global Repair Coverage.
Also Extends Phone Support to 3 Years.
1. One stop for technical support.
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts.
- Global repair coverage.
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site.
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
2. Apple hardware coverage.
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair, or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer.
- Included accessories such as the power adapter.
- Apple memory (RAM).
- Apple USB SuperDrive.
3. Software support included.
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home, or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud.
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and more.
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks.