How to Register AppleCare Protection Plan?
I. Register AppleCare automatically.
With MacBook Pro 16″ / 15″ / 13″, MacBook Air, iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple TV, Apple Display.
You just need to send your Serial + Apple ID + Full Name. AppleCare will be automatically registered at Apple. You don’t need to do anything.
Results will be updated after 3-5 working days. You can check it at Apple system: https://checkcoverage.apple.com You also receive an “AppleCare Protection Plan Certificate”
Update: Sep 9, 2020
With iMac, iMac Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro. After buying AppleCare Protection Plan at https://applecareshop.com You can register as follows:
II. Call Apple to register Applecare.
- Contact Apple support by phone
See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world.
- Provide device information and registration code.
- In about 24 – 72 hours AppleCare will be updated.
III. Register AppleCare for you yourself
- Sign in to My Support with your Apple ID and password. https://mysupport.apple.com/
- Select the device that you need to register an AppleCare Protection plan for.
- Click Add Coverage.
- Click Register now.
- Enter your Agreement Number and email address. Then accept Apple’s terms and conditions.
After your AppleCare Protection Plan is registered, you can find it on My Support under My Devices
The registration process can take up to 24 – 72 hours to be visible in Apple’s systems. To verify that your hardware is covered under the AppleCare Protection Plan, click here.
User Review( votes)